Our Club provides quality tennis facilities for the enjoyment of members and the local community.
Due to COVID-19 there are new measures in place, prior to booking we recommend you view these measure here.
A range of activities and programs are offered from private coaching for all levels; squads; men’s, ladies and junior competitions, ANZ Hotshots; school holiday camps for kids, and an adult social tennis program.
Casual court hire is also available and bookings can be made through “Book-A-Court” .
Our facilities include:
- 17 Synthetic Grass Courts (with lights)
- Courtside-seating and covered booths
- Clubhouse with kitchenette
- Mens and ladies bathrooms, change-rooms and shower facilities
- Racquet re-stringing service
- “S” Cafe onsite
- Control Tower (for tournaments)
- On-site car park with 50+ car spaces and ample off street-parking
Venue opening hours:
The Centre club house is open from: Monday – Friday (2pm – 9pm), Saturday (7.30am – 7.30pm) and Sundays (8am – 2pm).
Our Courts are opened and monitored from: Monday – Friday (9am – 9pm), Saturday (9am – 6pm) and Sundays (9am – 2pm).
Extended weekday and weekend opening hours can be requested by calling our Centre on 9683 1703.