ANZ Hotshots for kids
Hotshots is a program designed to help every kid age 5+ to start playing tennis. It is played on smaller courts with modified equipment, including lighter racquets, lower nets and low compression balls that don’t bounce too high. There are 3 stages (Red, Orange and Green ball) to ensure your child plays at a level that is right for them. Hot Shots is not only heaps of fun, it’s also a great way to encourage your kids to maintain an active lifestyle and meet new friends.
All children aged 5-12 years participating in ANZ Tennis Hot Shots for the 1st time receive a Free New Balance Hot Shots T-Shirt!
Saturday am ANZ hotshots classes with Craig Davison:
- Red Ball: : 8.00-8.30am (ages 5-8 and max 4 per coach)
- Red Ball: : 8.30-9.00am (ages 5-8 and max 4 per coach)
- Red Ball: 9.00-9.30am (ages 5-8 and max 4 per coach)
- Red Ball: 9.30-10.00am (ages 5-8 and max 4 per coach)
- Red Ball Transition: 10.00-11.00am (ages 6-9 and max 6 per class).
Saturday classes will run for 9 weeks from 4 May 2019 – 6 July 2019. Note: There will be no play on Saturday June 8th of Public Holiday long weekend.
TERM 2: Thursday classes with Craig Davison:
- Red Ball: 4.00pm-4.30pm (ages 5-8 and max 4 per class)
- Orange Ball: 4.30pm – 5.30pm (ages 8-10 and max 6 per class)
- Red Ball: 5.30pm-6.00pm (ages 5-8 and max 4 per class)
- Yellow Ball competition squad (suitable for competition players) : 6.00pm -7.00 pm (Ages 10-13 and max of 4 per class)
All Thursday Classes are based on a 10 week term and will run from 2 May 2019 – 4 July 2019.