Squads for Junior development, competition and tournament players are held during the school term.
Contact Ryan Slarks on 0416 655 954 for more information about joining the following squads:
- Mon: 5.30pm – 8.00pm – Junior performance squad
- Wed: 6.00pm – 8.00pm – Junior performance squad
- Fri: 6.00pm – 8.00pm – Young guns squad
- Sat: 12.00pm – 2.00pm – Junior development squad (9-12 yrs)
- Sat: 2.00pm – 4.00pm – Junior performance squad (12 and over – or ability)
Bert Eutvos runs a junior tennis academy 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) from 5pm-7pm. For enquiries contact Bert on 0412 007 373
Adult beginner and intermediate squads and lessons are run during the school term.
Hardcourt’s Metropolitan Squads:
The NSW Hardcourt Tennis Association offer a number of training squads for girls and boys from 10 U – 18yrs. The squads cater for most standards from beginner to high performance. For more information email the Secretary, Stan Pederson at email@example.com
Hardcourt squads, run by Coach, Rio Kuharski are held at PCT on:
- Tuesday: 6.00pm – 8.00pm (High performance squad)
- Wednesday: 5.30pm – 8.00pm (Intermediate squad)