Courts are available for hire during the week from Monday – Friday (9am – 9pm) and weekends, Saturday and Sundays (8am – 6pm). Extended weekday and weekend opening hours can be requested by calling our Centre Caretaker, Richard Byun on 9683 1703 or email on email@example.com.
Bookings can be made by using Tennis Australia’s Book-A-Court, an online Court booking and payment system. The online system is an efficient way to check on court availability and book a court. To access the Book-A-Court System, all members and non-members (including social players) will need to register their details.
All current members who HAVE NOT registered with Book-A-Court, please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org . An invitation link will be forwarded to you to register. The invitation link is important as this is how Book-A-Court will be able to recognise you as a member (and ensure you receive your discounted member rates).
To register, please click here
Once you have registered, you can make a booking any time by clicking on the Book-A-Court icon.
Member and non-Member rates apply to all court bookings. Members receive discounted court hire rates and are also able to book a court up to 14 days in advance.
|MEMBER (GRASS)||NON-MEMBER (GRASS)|
|Court Availability||Rates p/hr||Rates p/hr|
|1/2 Day rate (4hr)||1/2 Day rate (4hr)|
|Daily Rate (8hrs)||Daily Rate (8hrs)|
|Night Rate (1-3hrs)||Night Rate (1-3hrs)|
Court hire Terms and Conditions
General court hire:
- Courts are available for hire Mon-Fri form 8am-8pm and Sat/Sun (8am – 6pm) or subject to availability
- Minimum court booking is 1 hour. An additional 1/2 hour is 1/2 price
- All court hire fees must be paid in full (through Book A Court) before play
- Court hire is subject to availability for all published rates
- Daily rates are based on an 8-hr block. Additional court hire fees are then applicable
- Night rates are based on a flat fee of $60 whether the court is used for 1,2 or 3 hours.
- Additional charges will be incurred if lights are required on court before 8pm.
- Appropriate tennis attire and tennis footwear must be worn on court.
- No shirtless play is allowed
- No smoking permit on premises
$10 promotional offer (Sundays and school NSW school holidays):
- Non-members pay $15 per hour and must complete a registration form to receive the discounted rate
- Courts can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours
- Courts are subject to availability (block out periods apply for tournaments & Interdistricts or any other club use)