Courts are available for hire during the week from Monday – Friday (9am – 9pm) and weekends, Saturday (9am – 6pm) and Sundays (9am – 2pm). Due to COVID-19 there are new restrictions, with four people per court only, no changing ends, and no sitting down in between breaks and gathering allowed.
Bookings can be made by using Tennis Australia’s Book-A-Court, an online Court booking and payment system. The online system is an efficient way to check on court availability and book a court. To access the Book-A-Court System, all members and non-members (including social players) will need to register their details.
All current members who HAVE NOT registered with Book-A-Court, please email your details to: email@example.com. An invitation link will be forwarded to you to register. The invitation link is important as this is how Book-A-Court will be able to recognise you as a member (and ensure you receive your discounted member rates).
To register, please click here
Once you have registered, you can make a booking any time by clicking on the Book-A-Court icon.
Member and non-Member rates apply to all court bookings. Members receive discounted court hire rates and are also able to book a court up to 14 days in advance.
|MEMBER (GRASS)||NON-MEMBER (GRASS)|
|Court Availability||Rates p/hr||Rates p/hr|
|1/2 Day rate (4hr)||1/2 Day rate (4hr)|
|Daily Rate (8hrs)||Daily Rate (8hrs)|
|Night Rate (1-3hrs)||Night Rate (1-3hrs)|
Court hire Terms and Conditions
General court hire:
- Courts are available for hire Mon-Fri from 9am-9pm, Sat(9am – 6pm) and Sun (9am – 2pm) or subject to availability
- Two people per court only, no changing ends, and no sitting down in between breaks and gathering allowed
- Minimum court booking is 1 hour. An additional 1/2 hour is 1/2 price
- All court hire fees must be paid in full (through Book A Court) before play
- Court hire is subject to availability for all published rates
- Daily rates are based on an 8-hr block. Additional court hire fees are then applicable
- Night rates are based on a flat fee of $60 whether the court is used for 1,2 or 3 hours.
- Additional charges will be incurred if lights are required on court before 8pm.
- Appropriate tennis attire and tennis footwear must be worn on court.
- No shirtless play is allowed
- No smoking permit on premises
$10 promotional offer (Sundays and school NSW school holidays):
- Non-members pay $15 per hour and must complete a registration form to receive the discounted rate
- Courts can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours
- Courts are subject to availability (block out periods apply for tournaments & Interdistricts or any other club use)