Parramatta City Tennis Centre is a not for profit organisation. It is managed by passionate volunteers working towards the common mission objectives.
Mission objectives: Make Parramatta City Tennis Centre into –
- A Tennis excellence centre
- Ensuring community well being, recreation and social engagement hub
- Realising talent and building excellence via coaching for both Youth & Adult
- Working social responsibility efforts towards community welfare and support
- Empowering diversity and inclusivity in the local community
The committee is structured in the following functional format:
- Executive committee – Endeavoured with the core functions of the management of the Centre, including core operations, public liaising and financial functions.
- Honorary Committee – Manage the Centre development functions, including community awareness, diversity & inclusion, social responsibility.
- Competition Secretaries – Tasked with structuring and managing our club competitions and liaising with Tennis NSW and NSW Hardcourt Association for tournaments at our Centre.
- General Committee – Enable the operational activities of the Centre.
Our Constitution conducts the Centre’s management. Committee members elect the Executive Management Committee at our Annual General Meeting each third Wednesday, November. Monthly Committee Meetings are held at the Parramatta City Tennis Centre clubhouse on the third Tuesday of the month (at 6.30 pm). Open Committee meetings are held in April, July and October.
We are always looking for new Committee members to help administer tennis activities for over 5,000 financial members and registered players. We invite you to join us; please click here.
We take member feedback with utmost value and privacy, following our code of conduct. We welcome you to share your feedback about our overall committee, specific committee member or specific area of concern by clicking here.
Our Association is a Child Safe Organisation, and all our management and staff are WWC certified as per NSW Govt laws. We encourage you to ask for our WWC certificate check to ensure your child is safe with us.