Re-opening NSW Roadmap Update:
As covid-19 restrictions ease, current court hire hours: 9am-9pm Monday to Friday | 8am-6pm Saturday | 9am-2pm Sunday.
All court booking must be made online. No walk-ins or EFTPOS court hire sales available at this stage. Phone enquiries are available 2-9pm Monday to Friday on (02) 9683 1703. This is subject to NSW Covid-19 guideline restrictions.
Maximum of 4 people per court per booking – children under 16 are permitted to have a fully vaccinated non-playing adult as a guest.
The player/booking person is responsible for enduring all other players/people within the booking are notified and aware of the Conditions of Entry at the facility.
NO Loitering permitted and must “PLAY & GO” after their booking time. (people can remain in there car if necessary)
- Any attendee 16years+ at the centre MUST be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination or show medical exemption issued to them via a certificate or a record on the Australian Immunisation Register if asked by a staff member.
If an attendee under 16 years NOT FULLY vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
All attendees MUST scan in via the Service NSW QR Code upon arrival and use the hand sanitiser near the clubhouse on entry and exit.
- The Proshop/Clubhouse is open 2-9pm Monday to Friday at this stage only for toilets, takeaway refreshments, and equipment purchases.
- 1 Person is only permitted in the clubhouse at a time.
- Hire racquets and demo racquets are NOT available at this stage.
- Showering is NOT available at this stage.
- All COACHING PROGRAMS such as Hot Shots, Development Squads, Performance Squads, Adult Groups and Adult Social resume from Monday 25th October.
- Information will be updated once 80% full vaccination rates are achieved, as further restrictions ease.
Normal Court Availability
Courts are available for hire during the week from Monday – Friday (9am – 9pm), Saturday (8am – 6pm) and Sundays (9am – 2pm). Due to COVID-19 there are new restrictions in place and a QR code must be scanned before anyone steps on court or inside the club house.
NO Baskets, Boxes or Bags of balls allowed on courts to indicate any form of coaching.
The club has a coaching management team to provide any type of coaching only.
During Public Holidays, courts will be available for online bookings only, however club house will be closed.
Bookings can be made by using Tennis Australia’s Book-A-Court, an online Court booking and payment system. The online system is an efficient way to check on court availability and book a court. To access the Book-A-Court System, all members and non-members (including social players) will need to register their details.
All current members who HAVE NOT registered with Book-A-Court, please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An invitation link will be forwarded to you to register. The invitation link is important as this is how Book-A-Court will be able to recognise you as a member (and ensure you receive your discounted member rates).
To register, please click HERE
Once you have registered, you can make a booking any time by clicking on the Book-A-Court icon.
Member and non-Member rates apply to all court bookings. Members receive discounted court hire rates and are also able to book a court up to 14 days in advance.
|MEMBER (GRASS)||NON-MEMBER (GRASS)|
|Court Availability||Rates p/hr||Rates p/hr|
|1/2 Day rate (4hr)||1/2 Day rate (4hr)|
|Daily Rate (8hrs)||Daily Rate (8hrs)|
|Night Rate (1-3hrs)||Night Rate (1-3hrs)|
Court hire Terms and Conditions
General court hire:
- Courts are available for hire Mon-Fri (9am-9pm), Sat (8am – 6pm) and Sun (9am – 2pm) or subject to availability
- Due to covid -19, you must adhere to all covid-19 centre restrictions (above), in particular: 4 people on court ONLY if players 16 years and over are fully vaccinated. Attendees under 16 years not yet fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. More than 1 hour court booking is permitted. An additional 1/2 hour is 1/2 price
- All court hire fees must be paid in full (through Book A Court) before play.
- Court hire is subject to availability for all published rates
- Daily rates are based on an 8-hr block. Additional court hire fees are then applicable
- Night rates are based on a flat fee whether the court is used for 1,2 or 3 hours.
- Additional charges will be incurred if lights are required on court before 6pm.
- Appropriate tennis attire and tennis footwear must be worn on court.
- No shirtless play is allowed
- No smoking or alcohol permit on premises
- No Baskets, Boxes or Bags of balls allowed on courts to indicate any form of coaching whilst you book for court hire.
$10 Member promotional offer NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS (Sundays and school NSW school holidays):
- Non-members pay $15 per hour and must complete a registration form to receive the discounted rate
- Courts can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours
- Courts are subject to availability (block out periods apply for tournaments and Interdistricts or any other club use)