All court booking must be made online. No walk-ins or EFTPOS court hire sales available at this stage. Phone enquiries are available – Monday to Friday on (02) 9683 1703. This is subject to NSW Covid-19 guideline restrictions.
Maximum of 4 people per court per booking – children under 16 are permitted to have a fully vaccinated non-playing adult as a guest.
The player/booking person is responsible for enduring all other players/people within the booking are notified and aware of the Conditions of Entry at the facility.
NO Loitering permitted and must “PLAY & GO” after their booking time. (people can remain in there car if necessary)
- Any attendee 16years+ at the centre MUST be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination or show medical exemption issued to them via a certificate or a record on the Australian Immunisation Register if asked by a staff member.
If an attendee under 16 years NOT FULLY vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
All attendees MUST scan in via the Service NSW QR Code upon arrival and use the hand sanitiser near the clubhouse on entry and exit.
- The Proshop/Clubhouse is open 9am-9pm Monday to Friday for toilets, takeaway refreshments, and equipment purchases.
- Hire racquets and demo racquets are NOT available at this stage.
- Showering is NOT available at this stage.
Normal Court Availability
Courts are available for hire during the week from Monday – Friday (9am – 9pm), Saturday (8am – 6pm) and Sundays (9am – 2pm).
Service NSW QR code must be scanned before anyone steps on court or inside the club house.
During Public Holidays, courts will be available for online bookings only, however club house may be closed.
Bookings can be made by using Tennis Australia’s Book-A-Court, an online Court booking and payment system. The online system is an efficient way to check on court availability and book a court. To access the Book-A-Court System, all members and non-members (including social players) will need to register their details.
To register, please click HERE
Once you have registered, you can make a booking any time by clicking on the Book-A-Court icon.
Member and non-Member rates apply to all court bookings. Members receive Tennis NSW membership, insurance, discounted court hire rates and are also able to book a court up to 14 days in advance.
|MEMBER (SYNTHETIC GRASS)||NON-MEMBER (SYNTHETIC GRASS)|
|Court Availability||Rates p/hr||Rates p/hr|
|7pm-9pm (Mon-Fri) (Night rates)||$25||$28|
|1/2 Day rate (4hr)||1/2 Day rate (4hr)|
|Daily Rate (8hrs)||Daily Rate (8hrs)|
|Night Rate (1-3hrs)||Night Rate (1-3hrs)|
|7pm-11pm (Mon-Fri)* (Night rates)||$50||$60|
Court hire Terms and Conditions
General court hire:
- Courts are available for hire Mon-Fri (9am-9pm), Sat (8am – 6pm) and Sun (9am – 6pm) or subject to availability
- Due to covid -19, you must adhere to all covid-19 centre restrictions (above), in particular: 4 people on court ONLY if players 16 years and over are fully vaccinated. Attendees under 16 years not yet fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. More than 1 hour court booking is permitted. An additional 1/2 hour is 1/2 price
- All court hire fees must be paid in full (through Book A Court) before play.
- Court hire is subject to availability for all published rates
- Daily rates are based on an 8-hr block. Additional court hire fees are then applicable
- Night rates are based on a flat fee whether the court is used for 1,2 or 3 hours.
- Additional charges will be incurred if lights are required on court before 7pm.
- Appropriate tennis attire and tennis footwear must be worn on court.
- No shirtless play is allowed
- No smoking or alcohol permit on premises
$10 Member promotional offer (Sundays and school NSW school holidays):
- Non-members pay $15 per hour and must complete a registration form to receive the discounted rate
- Courts can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours
- Courts are subject to availability (block out periods apply for tournaments and Interdistricts or any other club use)
- Promotional rates apply to day time booking (lights have a surcharge applied)